SUBSIDY AND FUNDING
a. Customer shall be eligible for a subsidy from MNRE
- 30% of the bench mark cost (Rs. 5,400/sqm) or actual cost whichever is less to all beneficiaries in all states
- 60% of the bench mark cost (Rs. 5,400/sqm) or actual cost whichever is less to Non-profit making bodies and institutions in special category states,viz., NE states,Sikkim, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and islands.
b. Customer shall be eligible for a subsidy from UNDP:
- Subsidy up to 10% of project cost to maximum of Rs. 15 lakhs.
Soft funding from IREDA
- Rate of Interest 7% After considering UNIDO Interest Subvention
- Repayment Period 7 Year 1year moratorium + 6 years repayment
- Bridge loan against MNRE subsidy
Rate of Interest 12% The rate is applicable till the project is commissioned.On commissioning, the MNRE subsidy will be passed to the project and the bridge loan will be closed Indicative Project Cost Structure:
- Minimum Promoters Contribution – 25 %
- Soft Loan – 45 %
- MNRE Subsidy – 30 %